What is Superlinks Advertising Network?
Superlinks is a display advertising service provider used to serve small and large publishers with CPM based ad units of many kinds for their desktop and mobile blogs, content websites, forums, news sites, communities, resource websites, e-commerce or any other type of sites where these ad units can be placed and monetize the traffic. Superlinks is a division of AdManage S.A. and was created to offer creative and new advertising formats for publishers to be able to earn highest CPM rates for their ad inventories through ad exchanges. It is focused with the goal of increasing the publisher’s ad revenue from 125% up to 300% with most profitable tools for monetizing your website’s ad space.
Superlinks is partnered with Doubleclick ad exchange by Google, OpenX, and Appnexus to serve only best brands within the ad tag.
Eligibility Requirements for Superlinks Publisher
There are no such hard requirements to become a superlinks publisher as the network is built for all types of publishers, big or small, but it needs quality website traffic to quality content on your website. There is no such required monthly visitors thing, but it does have some content policies which states for no violent, mature or non-safe content on your website, existence of which may not approve your application to Superlinks.
Traffic sources which are not allowed are traffic from the torrent, file sharing, and adult sites and the traffic must be gained primarily from organic sources.
Monetization Tools by Superlinks
- Super Exit Links
- Super Display Ads
- Super Interstitial
- Super Footer
- Super Tower
1. Super Exit Links
It converts all the links on a page to super exit links where if a user clicks a link, it shows a banner advertisement for 35 seconds before going to the destination page. The user may also skip the ad in between.
2. Super Display Ads
Place the display ad banners of any size on your website which analyzes the user’s past browsing behaviour and the type of content on that page before delivering the right and relevant ad to the user after collecting bids from thousands of advertisers for that inventory.
3. Super Interstitial
A super interstitial ad appears before displaying website’s content. It is similar to super exit links where the user can skip or view the ad for 35 seconds.
4. Super Footer
The ad is displayed on the footer area of the website which is related to the content and user’s pattern of visits to other sites across the web. It easily catches the attention of the visitor and so is good for the advertisers. The ad can be a display or text based ads.
5. Super Tower
High paying 160 x 600 skyscraper ad units appear alongside the content on both sides of the web page.
Features of Superlinks Network
- As superlinks is associated with Appnexus, OpenX, and Google, all geos are covered worldwide.
- As per Superlinks recommendations, ad units should not be placed in popups, pop-unders, exit windows or other similar methods.
- After you were approved for Google Ad exchange program by applying for it within Superlinks, you would get to have Google ADX DoubleClick ad units on your website which would increase your earnings definitely by many times. As per Google ADX rule, you may have up to 5 ad tags on your site. The units have DoubleClick ads and Google AdSense ads as backfill.
- Superlinks pay out on Net 35 basis, that is after 35 days of the current month.
- It gives you the following payment options: PayPal, wire, and Payoneer.
- The minimum monthly threshold is $100 for PayPal and Payoneer and $500 for wires.
- You can monetize the desktop website, mobile view and mobile apps with superlinks display ads.
Here is an official video brought up by Superlinks Network.
How to Get Started
- Apply now to the Superlinks advertising network for free.
- If you are approved for the network, you would get an email from them and you can start monetizing your inventories from there on.
- Go to ‘My Widgets’ and click on ‘Add New Widget’ to create a new ad widget of your choice.
If you choose to create a new super display ad widget, enter your widget name, website to be placed on and the ad unit dimension.
- As soon as the widget is approved, just copy the ad code and apply on your blog.
- For all the widgets you created, either for super display or for the super exit, you will find all those in ‘Widget Manager’.
- For Google ADX ads, find the Google Signup URL within the Superlinks dashboard and fill in the form and wait for the approval from Google.
- With the approval, you would be taken into the Google DoubleClick ad exchange program after some time and from a point you would see your eCPM rise appreciably.
Superlinks seems to be a very profitable ad exchange network with great customer support for any help and you would definitely see your advertising revenue increase.
Sign up now, it’s Free.